What’s the cost of a bad call? Fail to plan, plan to fail.
- Wednesday 30th January from 0930 – 1300 OR from 1400 – 1730. The Rattle Owl, York.
- Thursday 21st February 2019 from 0930 – 1300 OR from 1400 – 1730. The Rattle Owl, York
Feedback recently: “This workshop was different – It went into preparing and planning for the call which meant that you were more prepared and more confident when you do finally pick up the phone – being forearmed allows you to make confident calls.”
If you are a Business Development Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager or a Start-Up business owner and are tasked with making your own appointments then Telemarketing might be part of your new business strategy. You will learn how to:
- Save yourself time and money in the short term by being able to set up and deliver telemarketing yourself
- Learn how a well prepared campaign will help influence highly effective outcomes
- Be aware of how a good telemarketing works, and it is not just about the numbers
- Understand the time, focus and consistency required to identify and win new business
- Understand why telemarketing cannot be a stand alone activity